Home Care Worker
Location: Northfield and Halesowen
Hours: 35 per week
Salary: £21,000-£21,500 per annum, dependent upon qualifications and experience
This is a real opportunity for a committed, versatile and positive care professional to develop their career, to co-ordinate the dedicated staff team in our Domiciliary Care Service. You will be working a 35 hour flexible rota, providing support and assistance to the Registered Manager.
You must have previous experience and possess the skills required in managing an extra care or residential service.
The role includes:
- Manage effectively staff rotas, annual leave, sickness and training
- Respond to and record new referrals/enquiries and organise home visits.
- Complete risk assessments, annual reviews, quality assurance service user visits and spot checks
- Liaise with external agencies through a care partner approach
- Provide lead support and supervise staff members, ensuring effective communication
- Attend/participate in meetings as and when required
- Assist with the recruitment and induction of care workers
- Maintain and administer the Tagtronic’s IT system
- Certify care worker weekly timesheets
- Process monthly returns for payroll
- Provide reports and correspondence
- Be responsible for office and basic personnel administration
- Have sound communication and financial awareness skills
- To undertake all required training
- To adhere to all policies and procedures
- To undertake any other reasonable duties commensurate with the role of Home Care Co-ordinator.
You must be flexible, able to work across the West Midlands at service users’ home locations if required, and must have a full driver’s license and use of your own vehicle for business use.
If successful, you will be required to provide an enhanced DBS certificate, together with evidence of your current right to work in the UK.
To apply, please submit your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or to request an application form and job description, please telephone 0121 602 6518.
Closing date: 20th July 2017
Interviews to be held in Halesowen on Friday 28th July 2017
If you don’t hear from us within two weeks of the closing date, we would like to thank you for your application but will not take it further at this time.
New Outlook is a Disability Confident Employer.
No agencies please - we operate a PSL therefore please do not contact us.